Greetings from the 2013 Zenith Producer Summit, coming to you from (mostly) sunny Miami, Florida! Our first day hit the ground running with a presentation by the enormously talented duo of Matt Woodson, VP of Life Sales and Morris Pinkowitz, CPA of CohnReznick, with their popular “Matt and Morris Show.” This years highlights included:
- The current “landscape” of taxation
- Commentary on the narrowly-averted “Fiscal Cliff” and the less-than-satisfactory resolution
- A discussion of ATRA, it’s ramifications, and the Bush-era tax cuts
- An comprehensive review of the changes in Estate and Gift taxes from 2012-2013
- An introspective regarding GRATs and SLATs
- A discussion of the “NEW” Insurance – IUL and CV life
- Case studies using this to show clients how to “Be Your Own Bank”
- Discussion of cross-sell and buy/sell arrangements
- Strategies on how to maximize your CV growth and distributions via maximization and IRA Rescue strategies
- And more!
The presentation will be made available shortly as well, so check back later to make sure you don’t miss out. Stay tuned for more Producer Summit updates as they happen!